This work is licensed under a Peer Production License, which permits reuse exclusively for non-commercial and worker-owned enterprises.
You are becoming an Worker-Owner (aka Member) of Ampled! Here are the things you should know:
- 1.By joining, you affirm your alignment with our mission, values, and community guidelines, as outlined in our bylaws.
- 2.Ampled is a multi-stakeholder cooperative organized as a member-managed LLC in the New York State.
- 3.Please read our Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. They explain your ownership rights, voting power, governance, and other important things.
- 4.To remain an Owner of Ampled, you must stay current on obligations outlined in our Bylaws.
- 5.By becoming and an Owner of Ampled, you consent to receiving all notices, ballots, and other communications by email, or other electronic communication.
- 6.You can't transfer your ownership interest to others.
- 7.Dividends are not guaranteed. Surplus redistribution is outlined in our Bylaws.
Last modified 2yr ago